COVID-19 UPDATE - Term 2, 2021 - 17th of June
Dear Blue Fin clients,
We are glad to announce that following the latest update to the COVID-19 restrictions, Blue Fin will be back up and running from Friday the 18th of June!
However, as the case with previous lockdowns, we are not yet be back to normal operating procedures.
Until the next relaxation of restrictions, we at Blue Fin asks the following of our clients:
- Until advised otherwise, only one parent/guardian may attend lessons with their swimmer. If you feel that you require an exemption from this, please call in advance so that management staff can check whether numbers will allow this.
- Do not enter the building until 5 minutes prior to your lesson.
- All adults must wear masks while inside the building, unless taking part in a Babies & Toddlers class.
- Swimmers and parents must clear the pool deck for the change areas immediately following the end of their classes.
- Please change and depart the building with minimal delay.
- As was the case for the last few weeks before the shutdown, it is mandatory for all clients to use the QR check-in upon entering the building.
As always, we will be updating these procedures with any changes to government restrictions.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Team at Blue Fin