COVID-19 PROTOCOL and VACCINATION POLICY
All individuals over 16 years old must be vaccinated to enter our facility. All individuals entering must provide proof of full vaccination.
Please note that all staff at Blue Fin are fully vaccinated.
If an individual is unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition and therefore has an exemption verified by the Victorian Specialist Immunisation Services which acknowledges their inability to be vaccinated, an application for an exemption must be put in writing and emailed to email@example.com
To allow for a smooth transition, we at Blue Fin ask the following of our clients:
- Until advised otherwise, only one parent/guardian may attend lessons with their swimmer. If you feel that you require an exemption from this, please call in advance so that management staff can check whether numbers will allow this.
- It is mandatory for all clients to use the QR check-in upon entering the building and to show the receptionist your vaccination certificate.
- Do not enter the building until 5 minutes prior to your lesson.
- All adults must wear masks while inside the building, unless taking part in a Babies & Toddlers class.
- Swimmers and parents must clear the pool deck for the change areas immediately following the end of their classes.
- Please change and depart the building with minimal delay.
As always, we will be updating these procedures with any changes to government restrictions.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Team at Blue Fin